Why you need it
Let’s Jet Around Leggings by The Goodnight Society are not only funky and comfortable, but they have a feel good background to them. They are perfect for wearing on those long-haul flights where you seek comfort with a bit of style. You can even learn how to say Goodnight in different languages from around the world as they are printed on the pattern.
95% Organic cotton knit, 5% Spandex. Sweatshop free (WRAP certified).
She’s got legs, and she knows how to use them in these super comfy leggings, perfect for sleeping, travelling and lounging about.
- Let’s Jet Around original print for the woman who’s been around the world a couple of times, or maybe more. Say Goodnight in five languages!
- Organic cotton knit with spandex for some lovely streeeetch.
- Elasticised waist for post-Christmas lunch comfort.
- Deep feature cuffs with TGS logo at back.
- Length – XS: 93cm, S: 94cm, M: 95cm, L: 96cm, XL: 97cm
- Slim fit.
These leggings have been printed using water based inks that are free from harmful chemicals.
Why you will love it
Let’s Jet Around Leggings by The Goodnight Society are a quirky, colourful sleepwear label for big dreamers and good nights. However there is a story behind this, on how a pair of pyjama pants can help empower people and grow communities. The Goodnight Society wants everyone involved with the product to get a good night’s sleep – from the cotton grower and the factory worker, to mother earth and the person wearing them to bed at night. In fact, this was one of the main reasons why The Goodnight Society was started in the first place – to create happiness and some good karma. Every purchase from The Goodnight Society helps to make dreams both big and small come true through The Heartfelt Project.
Why you will hate it
You will wish they came in more colours !
Where to get it
Buy online at The Goodnight Society.
Rating – 5/5
- Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas joins IHG - February 15, 2019
- AirAsia adds Brisbane to Bangkok flights - February 11, 2019
- Discover Mauritius - February 7, 2019
- Mauritius’ most instagramable spots - February 5, 2019
- Air Vanuatu adds non-stop from Melbourne - February 5, 2019
- Flight Review: Air Mauritius – Perth to Port Louis, Mauritius - February 1, 2019
- Hotel Review: SALT of Palmar, Mauritius - February 1, 2019
- Discover the best of Cabo, Mexico - January 23, 2019
- LOUNGE REVIEW: Wellness Spa, klia2 - January 22, 2019
- Discover Austria - January 19, 2019