Guests from Australia can now fly with Scoot to Chennai via Singapore to visit India’s bustling ‘capital of the South’ – be it for business travel, visiting family and friends, or simply relishing the richest South Indian flavours to treat the senses.
Scoot’s launch in Chennai will complement the SIA Group’s existing services, while Scoot’s new services to Amritsar (also commencing 24 May) and Jaipur (commencing 2 October) will bring international travellers to the magnificent Golden Temple and the stunning Pink City on its all-787 Dreamliner fleet with spacious cabins and inflight features.
“Scoot is excited to expand our network to India, our latest market, which we have long wanted to operate to,” said Scoot CEO, Campbell Wilson.
“We are delighted to enable guests in our network to discover the energy, heart and beauty of India by flying our brand-new 787 Dreamliners featuring inflight connectivity, in-seat power and a wide range of customisation options – to the commercial centre of Southern India, Chennai, and the culturally significant cities of Amritsar and Jaipur.”
Coined by Mark Twain as ‘the cradle of human race’, India is an exotic gem for travellers with its unique tapestry of history, culture and sights. Scoot now offers connectivity between Australia and India at exceptional value and greater flight comfort, as it expands its network from the Singapore hub.
- Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas joins IHG - February 15, 2019
- AirAsia adds Brisbane to Bangkok flights - February 11, 2019
- Discover Mauritius - February 7, 2019
- Mauritius’ most instagramable spots - February 5, 2019
- Air Vanuatu adds non-stop from Melbourne - February 5, 2019
- Flight Review: Air Mauritius – Perth to Port Louis, Mauritius - February 1, 2019
- Hotel Review: SALT of Palmar, Mauritius - February 1, 2019
- Discover the best of Cabo, Mexico - January 23, 2019
- LOUNGE REVIEW: Wellness Spa, klia2 - January 22, 2019
- Discover Austria - January 19, 2019