Celebrating the grand opening of the Ramada Resort on the 10th March 2017, the Wyndham Hotel Group proudly presents its newest addition to the South Pacific Island of Vanuatu.
Sitting pretty just off the shores on the stunning Erakor Island, the Ramada Resort 30-million-dollar property offers 80 rooms featuring panoramic views of the ocean blue lagoon.
Situated only 15 minutes away from the Bauerfield International Airport, the resort makes for a convenient location just south of the mainland area, Port Vila. Renowned for its natural beauty, this humble island paradise offers tropical forests and spectacular views overlooking white sandy beaches and crystal waters. Wealthy with vibrant marine life, Erakor Lagoon is also considered the perfect place for a snorkelling/scuba diving experience or kayak adventure. Guests receive complimentary snorkelling or scuba diving equipment and kayaks on-site, with local cruise operators providing day trips to secluded spots just offshore.
Resort accommodation features 3 living styles with a studio suite, junior suite and two-bedroom apartment, all with balconies, modern kitchenette, satellite TV and air-conditioning. Facilities include a lounge bar and sports bar, a swim-up pool bar, gym and ballroom. The ballroom can hold up to 140 guests as well as the on-site restaurant,‘Akiriki’ which showcases the island’s finest produce, of a Melanese and Polynesian fusion.
“The introduction of this resort under the globally-renowned Ramada brand is a milestone development for Port Vila’s tourism offerings and for the local economy”, said Ramada Resort Port Vila Managing Director George Dechaineux.
In celebration of the resort’s launch, Ramada Resort is offering generous promotions on bookings from the 10th March to the 29th December. Guests staying 3 consecutive nights receive 30% off, 4 consecutive nights receive 35% off and 40% off with 7 consecutive nights with buffet breakfast included with each deal.
The objective of the Ramada Resort is to provide guests with authenticity, through friendly customer service and offer a beautifully serene environment for the perfect ‘home away from home’ experience.
For more information go to www.ramada.com
- 8 Unexpected Experiences in Scotland for Aussies - July 6, 2017
- Australia’s Top 10 Most Booked Tours - June 28, 2017
- Kenya is the ultimate safari destination - June 23, 2017
- 6 Best Road Trips Around The World - June 16, 2017
- Explore Santiago with LATAM - May 30, 2017
- Discover Vibrant Malekula With This Line-Up of Cultural Festivals - May 8, 2017
- Azamara Quest Launches Inaugural Voyage To Cuba - May 2, 2017
- Steady Recovery Ahead For The Whitsundays - May 1, 2017
- Chile is hotter than you think - April 10, 2017
- Wyndham enters South East Asia - April 10, 2017