If you are looking for sophisticated style in a central location in Sydney, then don’t look past the Mantra on Kent Street.
The recent refurbishment of the property offers contemporary quality furnishings with subtle artwork to match the rooms feature colours. If you’re only travelling with your partner or one other person then the funky Studio Apartment will be enough to keep you more than comfortable. Or perhaps you’re travelling with friends and need a large apartment such as the sectioned Two Bedroom Apartment? Whatever your needs, there is a room to match.
Conveniently located between Darling Harbour and the Sydney CBD, it is the perfect hotel for business and leisure travellers alike. Sydney city’s iconic tourist and business destinations are less than a kilometre away, offering the perfect base for business travellers, couples and families to explore the sights and sounds of Sydney.
Rooms offer sweeping views of the city or harbour and range from Studio Rooms to One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Apartments, with spacious living areas and fully equipped kitchen and laundry. Disability facilities are available.
Business guests are covered as the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre is located just 500m from the Mantra on Kent’s doorstep. The property also has onsite facilities including an internet lobby lounge and fully equipped meeting rooms. Internet access is provided in all apartments so you can continue working in the comfort of your room.
Mantra on Kent’s Cascades Restaurant serves up a daily breakfast. Guests can choose from an extensive room service menu or book a table at one of Sydney’s nearby signature restaurants.
Location Location Location
From the doorstep of the Mantra on Kent, the distances to Sydney City hotspots are:
- Darling Harbour 100m
- Sydney Town Hall 200m
- Queen Victoria Building 200m
- Pitt St Mall & Westfield Shopping Centre 300m
- Convention Centre 500m
- Circular Quay 1.2km
- Sydney Cricket Ground 3.2km
- Central Station 1.5km
- The rooms are so big it will feel like you’re at home, so if travelling solo a Studio Room is perfect
- Request a room on a higher level to enjoy views of Darling Harbour
- Make sure you try the breakfast as it is the best variety of cooked hot food, continental delights, fruit and cereals
433 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 9284 2300 Fax: (02) 9264 8698 Reservations: (02) 9284 2300
- Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas joins IHG - February 15, 2019
- AirAsia adds Brisbane to Bangkok flights - February 11, 2019
- Discover Mauritius - February 7, 2019
- Mauritius’ most instagramable spots - February 5, 2019
- Air Vanuatu adds non-stop from Melbourne - February 5, 2019
- Flight Review: Air Mauritius – Perth to Port Louis, Mauritius - February 1, 2019
- Hotel Review: SALT of Palmar, Mauritius - February 1, 2019
- Discover the best of Cabo, Mexico - January 23, 2019
- LOUNGE REVIEW: Wellness Spa, klia2 - January 22, 2019
- Discover Austria - January 19, 2019