The Tourism Council of Bhutan has announced a special Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer for Australians visiting this stunning destination from 1 June to 31 August 2018.
This exclusive offer from the Royal Government of Bhutan is in commemoration of this year’s marking of 15 years of diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Bhutan and Australia.
Bhutan gives an overwhelming feel of going back in time with the country’s strong hold on culture, tradition and rich nature.
It is also a paradise for bird lovers and an obsession for photographers.
White water rafting, mountain biking, kayaking, rock climbing and motor bike riding are some of the many activities ranging from soft to extreme adventures for all ages.
Bhutan is an all-season destination. Spring and Summer fill the landscape with myriad flora and fauna while Autumn casts a bright golden glow on the landscape and the crisp Winter air and the clear skies make it ideal for capturing some of the best mountain views.
Year-round Bhutan offers a sense of peace and contentment in the environment marked by cultural festivities as people celebrate in ancient local traditions.
The Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer is based on the following:
- Visitors may choose not to pay the all-inclusive mandatory minimum daily package rate of USD200 per person per night. Instead, visitors will pay only the government Sustainable Development Fee of USD65 per person per night.
- Visitors can avail discounted fare on airlines.
- Visitors can avail up to 50% discounts in partnering hotels.
- Visitors have flexibility/choice of services.
- Visitors do not have to pay the surcharge of USD40 per person per night and USD30 each for two persons.
- A special airport reception will be held on arrival of the first group.
- One-time visa fee of USD40 is applicable.