Stuck for gift ideas for loved ones who have ‘everything’? Take the stress out of shopping and treat them to a holiday experience they’ll cherish for a lifetime with an AccorHotels Gift Card or VIP loyalty membership – Accor Plus.
Warmly welcomed at over 210 hotels, resorts and apartments across Australia, Fiji and New Zealand, the AccorHotels Gift Card is the perfect present for family and friends to enjoy a relaxing getaway with loved ones. Gift Cards can be used towards hotel accommodation, plus in-house food and beverage charges incurred during stay.
AccorHotels Gift Cards are available in $100, $150, $200, $250, $300 and $500 denominations from major national retailers including Australia Post, Big W, and Woolworths or buy online at www.accorgiftcards.com.au
Spoil your loved one with Asia Pacific’s favourite subscription travel, dining and lifestyle loyalty program – Accor Plus. With over 350,000 members across 18 countries, Accor Plus enables its members to experience more at over 800 AccorHotels’ resorts and hotels across the region.
For a one year membership at $395 AUD, which includes one complimentary nights accommodation*, members have access to exclusive benefits including significant savings on accommodation, up to 50% off dining at over 1,100 restaurants, and access to a range of VIP member events including master-classes with celebrity chefs, exclusive VIP experiences, and tickets to the latest theatre shows with private Q&A’s with the cast.
In addition, Accor Plus members receive exclusive pre-sale access to accommodation sales and special partner offers with the likes of Samsonite, RedBallon and many more. Reward points accrue more quickly through an upgraded status in Le Club AccorHotels^, which means they can enjoy free hotel stays and savings faster than non-members.
To find out more about Accor Plus or to sign up a loved one visit www.accorplus.com
- Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas joins IHG - February 15, 2019
- AirAsia adds Brisbane to Bangkok flights - February 11, 2019
- Discover Mauritius - February 7, 2019
- Mauritius’ most instagramable spots - February 5, 2019
- Air Vanuatu adds non-stop from Melbourne - February 5, 2019
- Flight Review: Air Mauritius – Perth to Port Louis, Mauritius - February 1, 2019
- Hotel Review: SALT of Palmar, Mauritius - February 1, 2019
- Discover the best of Cabo, Mexico - January 23, 2019
- LOUNGE REVIEW: Wellness Spa, klia2 - January 22, 2019
- Discover Austria - January 19, 2019